|~Puzzatales!~| |~Puzzatales!~|

WHOAHHH!

I never seen a game quite like this before. A VIDEO LOOPED WITHIN A PUZZLE?! how come no one has ever thought of this before? I like how i get to see an animation after too. this is better than sitting on a table peicing together a jigsaw. Could this be the wave of the future? I think so. This seems really hard to program. I can't believe tankman2008 gave a wack score. he must be jealous that he can't make this himself. It would probably take tankman2008 until the year 3000 to complete a game of this level.

Coin Collector Coin Collector

Haha

This game should be called the ultimate sperm game. It looks like your a sperm trying to get to the eggs dropping. haha.

AntiClockClock's TV V5.0 AntiClockClock's TV V5.0

Haha, that shit is uber old school

I actually remember that power glove commercial.OMG, thats so old. It was like within the the far back, left hand corner of my brain somewhere, and that commercial like triggers that memory or something. Anyway the power glove one and the last one was by far the funniest. "Your parents help you hook it up" LOL.

Pacman Killer Pacman Killer

I liked it.

Hey, this game is pretty fun. Good job. It started to get challenging on the level where you had to kill 20 green pac men.

BIG Bitch Bonanza BIG Bitch Bonanza

heh

I ended up eating allot of shit durring the poop storm. It brought a challenging aspect to your game indeed. The voices made this game fun. "mmmmm, my favorite" lol. I have an idea. Make another one but make the player start off as a thin hot chick and then you get fatter and fatter and eventually explode. And make another level with like advanced poop storms.

SB(2)early build SB(2)early build

good

This is just like ninja air combat except it's allot better. More moves, options, better graphics and it makes more sense.

Ninja Air Combat Ninja Air Combat

LOL

If I was on drugs and I played that, I probably would have gave it a 10. That game is stoner, dude.

Windows XP Version 19.914 Windows XP Version 19.914

HAHA

That was cool and pretty funny. You should make more of these and make different programs and setups.

BLOX Forever BLOX Forever

Very Fun

This is a really good game. I played up to level 7 then i got bored. Well... maybe bored/stumped. Good job.

Alloy: Arena Alloy: Arena

kryptic

Yo this game is tight. My favorite part about it is the style. I like the way the characters and backgrounds look.