|~Enemy In The Snow~| |~Enemy In The Snow~|

onolicious

da fuckah was good das wai. guarantee i give this ten. ho cuz, da graphics wen broke my eye. but when i when see all da dead people da blood look like it when STINK. garans ball barans dis is one of da bess. fuckaz good das wai. nevermind trying to practice all da time fuckaz. try make em one full laingth movie. bumbai you learn how. but dakine, all i got left to say is chee hee pono!!!

|~SpeedAnim:OscarPlease~| |~SpeedAnim:OscarPlease~|

I WANT MORE

man...maloc got a taste of his own medicine. that punk.

Hornyy Toad Hornyy Toad

Wow

That was better than I expected. Keep up the good work. Try get off the shrooms and spend maybe like 3 weeks on an animation instead of 3 hours. It'll be great. Trust me.

|~Puzzatales!~| |~Puzzatales!~|

WHOAHHH!

I never seen a game quite like this before. A VIDEO LOOPED WITHIN A PUZZLE?! how come no one has ever thought of this before? I like how i get to see an animation after too. this is better than sitting on a table peicing together a jigsaw. Could this be the wave of the future? I think so. This seems really hard to program. I can't believe tankman2008 gave a wack score. he must be jealous that he can't make this himself. It would probably take tankman2008 until the year 3000 to complete a game of this level.

Coin Collector Coin Collector

Haha

This game should be called the ultimate sperm game. It looks like your a sperm trying to get to the eggs dropping. haha.

AntiClockClock's TV V5.0 AntiClockClock's TV V5.0

Haha, that shit is uber old school

I actually remember that power glove commercial.OMG, thats so old. It was like within the the far back, left hand corner of my brain somewhere, and that commercial like triggers that memory or something. Anyway the power glove one and the last one was by far the funniest. "Your parents help you hook it up" LOL.